Monday, July 25, 2011

Arch Angel Update

Hi folks. Just a couple of comments on the links I provide in this blog. First, they are all records I own and they are all original issue (as far as I can tell). I do not post nor add repress records to my compilations. I have nothing against repress 45s. I own tons of them and will continue to buy them. However, I will only make my original 45s, 12"s, or 10"s available. There could arise a situation in which one of the records I share has here been issued as a repress. In that case, rest assured that the record I make available will be an original.

Secondly, I do this as a labor of love and in the interests of sharing. I do not receive any compensation nor am I looking for any compensation. If someone wants to share with me, that is great! However, I do not make sharing a condition of enjoying this blog or the collections I make available.

I am finally up and running in my home 'studio' and I am currently working on more volumes of the Arch Angel 7" series. When that becomes available, I will make sure that it is well documented there is a NEW set. Most of the sets I have been posting have been around for a while and some of you may have seen them or traded for them a few years back. In any case, all of the sets will be made available here eventually and any new ones will also be added.

That is all for now. Hope you are enjoying my vinyl collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment