Monday, July 4, 2011

The Twelves - Vol 1 - Reloaded!

In order to motivate me and to change up the mood, I decided to upload the first volume of the series that I called - The Twelves. I hope you enjoy these. More to follow.

Here is a link to Vol 1 of The Twelves


  1. Freddy McKay - Show & Tell (Jah Guidance)

  2. George Allison - No One Else (Gibbous)

  3. George Allison - No One Else Version

  4. Hugh Porter - Love T.K.O. (Revolutionary Sounds)

  5. Hugh Porter - Love T.K.O. Version

  6. Linval Thompson - If I Follow My Heart (Burning Rockers)

  7. Thompson All Stars - Rockers Version

  8. Sugar Minott - Good Thing Going (Hawkeye)

  9. Sugar Minott - Bad Things

  10. The Tamlins - Baltimore (Taxi)

  11. Sly & Robbie & The Revolutionaries - Baltimore Version

No comments:

Post a Comment